• Records (No results)
  • More information (1 result)
  • Search help
  • Disabled Students Allowances (DSAs)

    As a higher education student living in England, you can apply for a Disabled Students’ Allowance (DSA) if you have a: disability long-term health condition mental health condition specific learning difficulty such as dyslexia The support you get depends on your individual needs and not…

Powered by Open Objects