• Records (No results)
  • More information (2 results)
  • Search help
  • Disabled Students Allowances (DSAs)

    As a higher education student living in England, you can apply for a Disabled Students’ Allowance (DSA) if you have a: disability long-term health condition mental health condition specific learning difficulty such as dyslexia The support you get depends on your individual needs and not…

  • County Durham Local Offer - feedback, development and review

    The County Durham Local Offer is dedicated to helping families of children and young people with Special Educational Needs and/or Disabilities (SEND) find the information they need.  The Local Offer has a wide range of information on services, short breaks and activities that can support…

Powered by Open Objects