This page is for anyone working with children and families, including childcare providers, people working in an education setting, or those who would like to become a childminder or set up a daycare setting.
For guidance on how to update your organisation on our website, please refer to our guidance document.
- For childminders
- For daycare providers
- For childcare providers, education providers, health and care professionals
- Becoming a childminder in County Durham
- Understanding SEND training
- SEND e-learning courses
- Stronger Families operational guidance
- Parenting programme quality standards
- Funding arrangements for eligible 2, 3 and 4 year olds
- Registering on our website as a personal assistant (PA)